Centrally located in the middle of the Great Lakes region, Century Center offers over 100,000 square feet of flexible convention and exhibit space for convention groups. Partnering with the Visit South Bend/Mishawaka staff, Century Center will provide a convention experience that will be long remembered.
Featured highlights of Century Center include:
- A location overlooking the scenic St. Joseph River. Attendees can enjoy the River Walk and the nightly river lighting shows.
- A well-lit adjacent flat-surface parking lot that is located just steps away from the Century Center entrance. Additional parking garages and lots are within a short walking distance.
- A climate-controlled Sky Bridge connects the Century Center to the recently renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel with 291 rooms & suites, Baker’s Bar & Grille, a full service Starbucks, and over 12,000 sqft. of meeting space.
- In total, there are over 4,100 hotel rooms available throughout the Michiana area. More than 1,600 rooms are located within a 5 mile drive of Downtown!
- A location within a vibrant downtown district that offers museums, attractions, shopping and dining, just steps away!
- A close proximity to the University of Notre Dame (2.2 miles), the #2 attraction of Indiana
- Easy access via five major highways leading in and out of downtown South Bend
- Convenient access to the South Bend International Airport which provides nonstop travel to nine destinations with connections worldwide.
For larger conventions, we suggest our 25,000 square feet Convention Hall, our 12,000 square feet Discovery Ballroom or the Bendix Theatre which houses 694 fixed seats. Century Center also offers 18 separate meeting rooms which can be sized as needed with the use of soundproof partitions covered with an attractive acoustical fabric. The Recital Hall adds an extra meeting room with 164 fixed seats.
Other amenities include complimentary basic WiFi and a capability to serve more specialized Internet needs with services up to 4 Mbps. Additional charges will apply if dedicated bandwidth is needed.
SAVOR...at Century Center is our in-house food and beverage provider. Your catering manager will provided custom menus and make expert recommendations for food and beverage items.
Markey's Rental & Staging is our in-house, audio-visual company, providing Century Center with comprehensive audio-visual needs for presentations, speaking engagements, specialty lighting and more. Since they are an in-house company, a technician is always available on site to handle all of your AV needs.
Your Century Center sales manager will help you define your needs and select the meeting rooms needed for your convention, as well as negotiate your room rental. Your appointed Century Center event manager will handle all event details including floor plan design, room sets, CAD drawings, event schedules, security, and utilities (rigging, electric, etc.).